- Personal Information Collection
Users may be required to provide their personal information when using the booking function or the member registration function on the Website. The information required may include name, date of birth, gender, occupation, income, hobby, email address, telephone number, identity card number, personal health condition, clinical history, choice of doctor, needs for doctor consultation, patterns of medicine consumption and purchase etc. The information will be sent to MHS clinics and the operations department for booking arrangement.
Users must agree and ensure the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. If the information provided is incorrect, false or incomplete, MHS may not be able to provide the relevant services. The Website has the right to discontinue or suspend registration or any service for users without prior notice.
- Information Confidentiality
Users can choose their username and password during registration or membership registration. Users are responsible to ensure the security of their password and user name, and will not disclose such information to any third-party. If your username and password are stolen or illegally used, www.mhs-hk.com will not be responsible for any loss or legal liability. If you discover or suspect a security issue with your password, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Once you have received medical service from MHS, all of your clinical record will be kept strictly confidential. MHS will not disclose your clinical record in any way without your consent.
- Usage of Information
The personal information you provided is protected by Chapter 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Laws of Hong Kong. The Website will not disclose or use your personal information for other commercial purposes without your consent. News and promotions of the Website may be occasionally sent to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must agree that the personal information collected can be used for the following purposes:
- Employees of our company or our subsidiaries
- Any person or company that is subject to confidentiality obligations
- Provide information and advertisement for you
- Provide product and service you requested
- Conduct general or medical related research
- Provide anonymous reports for companies or customers
- Requirements of court and government
- Any company or service provider employed to support our business, such as but not limited to computers, accounting, telecommunications, banking, financial institutions, professional management services, etc.
- Any person or company appointed by the website or when the business equity needs to be transferred to any person or company with relevant responsibility
- Security measures
The Website uses a security server to protect your personal information. But the website cannot guarantee 100% security when personal information is being transmitted online.
- Modify Privacy Policies
The Website reserves the right to modify the Privacy Policies at any time. Please check the Website regularly for notice on any policy modification. You have accepted the modified policies by continue using the Website.